Christmas 2016 Helpdesk hours
We are pleased to inform all our customers that Intuitive IT will be keeping the helpdesk running during the Christmas period. The helpdesk will be operating under different hours so please refer to the information below.
As always, monitoring of your key systems and services will continue to be 24/7 and any critical issues will be addressed in the timely manner you have become accustomed to as an Intuitive IT customer.
If the helpdesk is unattended during this period, please leave a message on 1300 269 551 and a ticket will automatically be created in our helpdesk ticketing system. This alerts key staff directly on their mobile.
Please let us know if you have any questions
Key dates and times
- Friday 23rd December – 8am – 1pm
- Christmas Day – unattended. Please leave a message.
- Monday 26th December – unattended. Please leave a message.
- Tuesday 27th December – unattended. Please leave a message.
- Wednesday 28th December –
- Thursday 29th December – 10am – 4pm
- Friday 30th December – 10am – 4pm
- Monday 2nd January – unattended. Please leave a message.
- Tuesday 3rd January – Normal hours resume.
We wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Year and look forward to working with you in 2017!
About the author
Yener is the founder and Managing Director of Intuitive IT. Prior to running his own business Yener worked for a number of corporate organisations where he gained invaluable experience and skills, as well as an understanding of how IT can complement and improve business outcomes.