In 2008, Intuitive IT was founded to help small to medium businesses through a tough economic time. Times have improved but our mission remains the same: to provide sound technical solutions for a fixed price; no cost blowouts.
Our experience comes from working in and with a range of companies; dealing with solo consultants, family businesses and multinationals, Intuitive IT have a broad base from which to draw upon and ensure the technology we put in place...just makes sense.
Brilliant customer service
If you are looking for a brilliant IT service then look no further. Our customers put us in the 'Excellent' range in our recent satisfaction survey (which is marked between -100 and 100) with an outstanding 82.
For comparison, the IT industry average was 40 for the same period.
Don't take out word for it. Read our Google reviews
IT Helpdesk Officer
Are you looking to further grow your IT career? Here's your chance to join a business that will reward you with career opportunities as your knowledge and expertise grow. Based on Brunswick Street in Fitzroy (when we're not in lockdown), working with a great team and a variety of clients, this is a genuine opportunity to develop your career. So, if you have a tertiary qualification and 1 - 2 years in an IT helpdesk role, then read on (HINT particularly take note of the fine print).
We are a customer-focused IT firm looking for a problem solver, who loves people and technology in equal measure. You are someone who is a quick learner with fantastic written and verbal communication skills. You will gain invaluable experience across a range of projects and tasks as well as contribute your skills to the team.
You'll be supporting systems such as Office 365, Dropbox for Business, Google Apps and Windows Server environments. You'll also be supporting our clients' website issues related to their CMS and guiding their power users.
You'll also be using some valuable technologies to get your job done like Autotask PSA and RMM and Team Viewer.
You will need to be someone who enjoys solving client problems, have excellent attention to detail and gets satisfaction from delivering results. But even more crucial is your natural initiative and curiosity that will help you discover solutions to sometimes complex problems. You must be a self-starter and show buckets of integrity and care for our clients.
Work from home/office is flexible. Once the office is open again, we like our staff to work 2 - 3 days from the office as it's important for team-building purposes.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing telephone, remote and occasionally onsite client support
- Managing, monitoring and updating support tickets
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and rectification of customer issues
- Setup of various hardware and software
- Setup and support for Android and Apple mobile devices
- Creating and maintaining customer system documentation
We provide a friendly working environment and act as the IT department for our clients. We'll expose you to a variety of interesting and challenging tasks.
Whether it's working with Windows PCs and servers, setting up cloud systems or testing out which solution works best, there's never a dull moment. Based on Brunswick Street in Fitzroy, you will also be spoilt for choice at lunchtime!
This is a full-time permanent position. At least 1 - 2 years of experience is essential as is a strong work ethic and enthusiasm!
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills are essential
- Experience or qualifications in IT support roles, with one to two years of support experience required
- Experience supporting Microsoft desktop operating systems in an Active Directory environment
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills with proven troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to manage and administer support tickets with regular updates
- A proven ability to prioritisation tickets and solve issues for clients
- Present a professional appearance and attitude while providing our clients with outstanding customer service
- Meticulous attention to detail and be passionate about providing our clients an exceptional customer service experience
- Exposure to Microsoft 365
- Experience supporting VoIP, Audio Visual and Video Conferencing technologies
- Expose to Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress
- Exposure to Virtualisation technologies
How To Apply (IMPORTANT - not just the standard process!)
Your attention to detail and your genuine desire to assist customers in solving their IT issues is key to success in this role. So if you've read down to this part of our job ad, we know that you are at least reading the fine print! And to show that you have read this detail, and for your application to be considered, we ask that you include in your cover letter responses to the following questions
- In a world where all jobs are paid the same and you need to work to support yourself, describe your ideal job. Be honest. We want to hear about the real you.
- What are you passionate about? What do you love to do in your spare time?
If you are interested and have full Australian working rights, apply today via Seek with your resume including answers to the above two questions.
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY APPLIED FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE DO NO RE-APPLY.