Are you looking to continue your IT career? Here's your chance to commence in a senior helpdesk position that will reward you with career opportunities as your knowledge and expertise grow. If you have a tertiary qualification (or equivalent) and four years in an IT helpdesk, then read on...
We are a customer-focused IT firm looking for a problem solver, who loves dealing with people. You are someone who is a quick learner with fantastic written and verbal communication skills. You will gain invaluable experience across a range of projects and tasks as well as contribute your skills to the team. You'll be supporting systems such as Office 365, Dropbox for Business, Google Apps and Windows Server environments. You'll also be using some valuable technologies to get your job done like Zendesk, n-able and Team Viewer.
You will need to be someone who enjoys solving client problems, have excellent attention to detail and gets satisfaction from seeing tasks through to completion. But even more crucial is your natural initiative and curiosity that will help you discover solutions to sometimes complex problems. You must be a self-starter and be aware; we'll throw you into the deep end.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing telephone, remote and onsite client support
- Managing, monitoring and updating support tickets
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and rectification of customer issues
- Setup of various hardware and software
- Setup and support for Android and Apple mobile devices
- Creating and maintaining customer system documentation
- Participation in occasional 'out of hours' support tasks
We provide a friendly working environment and act as the IT department for our clients. We'll expose you to a variety of interesting and challenging tasks. Whether it's working with Windows PCs and servers, setting up cloud systems or testing out which solution works best, there's never a dull moment. Based on Brunswick Street in Fitzroy, you will also be spoilt for choice at lunchtime!
This is a full-time permanent position. At least four years experience in an MSP is essential as is a strong work ethic and enthusiasm!
- Experience working at an MSP
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills are essential
- Experience or qualifications in IT support roles, with four years support experience required
- Experience supporting Microsoft desktop operating systems in an Active Directory environment
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills with proven troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to manage and administer support tickets with regular updates
- A proven ability to prioritisation tickets and solve issues for clients
- Present a professional appearance and attitude while providing our clients outstanding customer service
- Meticulous attention to detail and be passionate about providing our clients an exceptional customer service experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange
- Experience supporting VoIP, Audio Visual and Video Conferencing technologies
- Exposure to Virtualisation technologies
How To Apply (IMPORTANT - not just the standard process! Take note - or your application will NOT be considered)
Your attention to detail and your genuine desire to assist customers by solving their IT issues is key to success in this role. So if you’ve read this part of our job ad, we know that you are at least reading the fine print! And to show that you have actually read this detail, and in order for your application to be considered, we ask that you include in your cover letter responses to the following questions:
In a world where all jobs paid the same and you need to work to support yourself, describe your ideal job.
What are you passionate about? What do you love to do in your spare time?
If you are interested, apply today through seek